Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
CX Day is a global celebration of the companies and professionals that create great experiences for their customers. This event was started 5 years ago by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
In 2017 we celebrate CX Day on Tuesday, October 3.
This post is part of the Customer Experience Professionals Association‘s Blog Carnival celebrating customer experience. It’s part of a broader celebration of Customer Experience Day 2017. Check out posts from other bloggers at the blog carnival. And learn more about CX Day at: http://cxday.org
What can you do in practice with your customers and employees?
- Thank your customers for their trust and inform them about any Voice of Customer or NPS activities you are doing (i.e. About the surveys program, findings and actions based on “you said, we listened”)
- Engage all parts of the organisation into why customer experience is important
- Promote internal engagement and celebration of employees’ outstanding customer feed-backs or actions, reinforcing a customer centricity commitment
- Participate to the worldwide activities & webinars going on online or participate to local networking events (like the one in The Netherlands at SS Rotterdam (Check www.wownow.eu/CXdayNL)
- Use the many templates, posters, logos and plenty of other inspiration for activities on the official page cxday.org. One of my favorite print out is the “I Love Customers” A4 which is a fun way to let everyone in the company make visible their why.
- Check & refresh your CX knowledge, visit the Wow Now NPS & CX Resources page, and don’t forget to share within your team so they can all gear up their skills.
- Take the chance to sign up for the CCXP exam (especially if you already took our CX Masterclass) and/or refresh or improve your knowledge by registering for one of the upcoming CX Masterclass
- Check out all the free reports and materials that Temkin Groups makes available on CX day
CX Day in The Netherlands
In the Netherlands we will have a special CXPA local networking event on this day from 8 AM to 11 AM at SS Rotterdam organized by the Dutch CXPA Local Networking Team.
Join us for a celebration of CX Day the Dutch way!
We’ll honour our maritime heritage by hosting our event on the SS Rotterdam. Our special guest, Heribert Korte, will take you on a journey through the history of the SS Rotterdam and how its design has allowed it to evolve over the years to serve new needs of its customers. You’ll experience your own customer safari as you explore the SS Rotterdam and it’s unique and inspiring design.
In addition to the presentation about the SS Rotterdam, the program includes Networking with a morning buffet, Exploring the SS Rotterdam with a CX Challenge and out traditional brainstorm session: the CX future of the SS Rotterdam
This event is free of charge for all CX Professionals. Click here for additional program details and registrations:
Looking forward to seeing many of you in person or virtually on CX Day, all celebrating one more year of evangelising and delivering great customer experiences.
Customer experience is the perception customers have of the interactions with your company along every touchpoint and communication. Great customer experiences don’t happen by chance, but require the orchestration of 6 disciplines across different team. Would you like to learn more? Join our next CX Masterclass
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.