Happiness Driven Growth & Experience Masterclasses
Rosaria Cirillo Louwman has a strong passion for learning and sharing her knowledge with others. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) & ART (Authorized Resource Trainer by CXPA), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate, and is currently pursuing the Master in Happiness Studies Academy from Tal Ben-Shahar. Wow Now portfolio includes the following topics that can be shared, depending on your needs, in formats like masterclasses, workshops, inspiration sessions or short keynotes:
- H-CX Human-Centered & Happiness-Contributing Experience Masterclass covering the 6 Disciplines: 1. Vision & Strategy, 2. Human Understanding, 3. Design, Innovation & Improvement, 4. Measurement, 5. Change Enablement, 6. Leadership & Culture. Available as “1-day Intensive” and “2-days Immersive“, as in-company class or as a public class, at your office or at a location fully arranged by us. Initially designed around the 6 CX disciplines from the CXPA framework, this class has been enriched with insights from neuroscience, behavioral economics, and science of happiness, and best practices from our Yellow Goldfish book; it will provide you knowledge, toolkit and frameworks, and support network for your CX profession challenges and to make you CCXP exam ready. Next open class dates are listed below. In-company classes on demand. Contact Rosaria for planning one (availability as of May 2019)
- Happiness Driven Growth & Yellow Goldfish Masterclass: covering the Why, What and How of increasing Happiness in Business as your competitive advantage, and the new path to growth, productivity, and prosperity, through creation and delivery of Yellow Goldfish, the little extra that businesses can do to increase Happiness for their customers, employees, and society. Based on the insights from our recently published book Yellow Goldfish.
- NPS Onboarding Masterclass: an in-company two days class, covering the 7 competencies required to design and deploy an NPS program that is a driver for human-centered & happiness-contributing change: 1. Align; 2. Listen & Measure; 3. Understand; 4. Act & Fix; 5. Improve, Prevent & Innovate; 6. Communicate & Drive Change; 7. Deliver WOW, Engage & Activate.
- Customer Service Soft-Skills & Emotional Readiness: covering theory and exercises for your customer service management and team to understand the impact of emotions, to identify and respond to emotions, and to create a connection with your customers
To discuss and plan a dedicated in-company class, contact Rosaria directly. Next open class dates are listed below.
While CX Customer Experience or EX Employee Experience is the perception each customer or employee has of the experience delivered by an organization, when designing and delivering CX & EX the focus needs to be on H-CX a Human-Centered & Happiness-Contributing Experience. Pulling together 15+ years of hands-on experience (using her own NPS & CEXP Household Framework ©) and her deep knowledge of CXPA, Forrester and Temkin Group CX frameworks, and Design Thinking tools, Rosaria designed the H-CX masterclass to provide a comprehensive overview of these frameworks and tools as well as key insights from behavioral economics, science of happiness and Yellow Goldfish book, and to empower you and your organization to deliver meaningful and impactful human-centered-experiences that contribute to an happier world.
The 1-day intensive class is especially designed for who has limited time, is already knowledgeable about Customer Experience & wants to validate, increase and frame existing knowledge; to align the entire team around CX vision and understanding; and/or to check readiness for the exam to become Certified Customer Experience Professional.
The 2-day-immersive class is designed also for beginners and/or intermediate level who really want to take the time to review and apply the frameworks in more depth and with plenty of practice. Topics will be covered more deeply, and there is more time available for peer-to-peer exchange and practical exercises to apply the theory, as each module theory is followed by a 30-45 minutes practical exercise where you learn by doing under the guidance of an extra facilitator, Design Thinker Marjolein van Erseel.
Both classes include one test access to Michael G. Bartlett CCXP exam simulator.
Open Masterclasses 2019 Dates and SIGN UP links
NOVEMBER 11 – 12 CX Masterclass “2-day Immersive”, facilitated by CCXP-ART Rosaria Cirillo and Design Thinker Marjolein Van Eersel.
Location: Design Thinkers Academy Amsterdam.
Price: Early Bird price 1495€ (till 30 days before class date); Regular Price 1595€.
More info & sign-up for this class.
Dedicated in-company classes are possible on-demand at your office or at a location fully arranged by us. Contact Rosaria directly.
While CX Customer Experience or EX Employee Experience is the perception each customer or employee has of the experience delivered by an organization, when designing and delivering CX & EX the focus needs to be on H-CX a Human-Centered & Happiness-Contributing Experience.
Customer experience is defined as “how your customers (and employees) perceive their interactions with your company” across all channels and touchpoints, and to consistently produce the intended experience, companies need to develop six competencies: 1. Vision & Strategy, 2. Human Understanding, 3. Design, Innovation & Improvement, 4. Measurement, 5. Governance, Prioritization & Enablement, 6. Human Centric Leadership & Culture
To design and deliver remarkable customer experiences that enrich peoples’ lives and generate competitive advantage, you need both:
- Mastering Design Thinking to Enhance Your Customer Experience and
- Understanding the interconnected disciplines of Customer Experience
Both the high energy 1-day-intensive or 2-day immersive H-CX masterclass will give you:
- a simple framework to understand the Customer Experience drivers and enablers and bring you the latest insights and best practices on how Design Thinking can create value for your Customer Experience Transformation.
- a common level of understanding of both Customer Experience and Design Thinking principles, key tools & terminology and how you can apply it to innovate in Customer Experience.
The focus of the 2-day-immersive course will be 50% theory and 50% hands-on, ‘Learning-by-Doing’. The tools we will discuss and/or practice during these two days are: Storystorm, Stakeholder Mapping, Customer Insight, Ethnographic Research, Empathy Map, Customer Journey Mapping, Ideation, 5 Whys, Storyboards, Storytelling.
Both classes cover the following:
1. Why Happiness and Experience as competitive advantage
2. Six H-CX Disciplines & Competencies
- Vision & CX Strategy
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Human Understanding
- Experience Design, improvement and innovation
- Governance, Prioritization & Enablement; Role of CX Professional
- Human-Centric Leadership & Culture
3. Personal CX Plan to drive business growth
4. CCXP Exam requirements and preparations. TEST exam on paper and access to a desktop test on CCXP exam simulator.
Both 1-day intensive and 2-days immersive masterclasses cover all 6 H-CX disciplines and content above. The difference is in the deepness the topics will be covered, and the time available for peer-to-peer exchange and practical exercises to apply the theory.
The 1 day will have theory and peer sharing but less exercises and is intended more as a validation of your knowledge, crystallization of it into the CX framework and preparation for the exam; in the two days each module theory and peer sharing is followed by a 30-45 minutes practical exercise where you learn by doing under the guidance of an extra facilitator, Design Thinker Marjolein van Erseel. There is also more time for networking and peer-to-peer exchange.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Customer Experience Professionals that want to know about Design Thinking.
Design Thinkers who want to understand more about Customer Experience.
CX and DT Pro who want to go for the CCXP exam to become Certified Customer Experience Professional (www.ccxp.org)
Companies’ Marketing and CX Teams that want to get alignment on H-CX knowledge, vision and action plan
The 1-day-intensive is specially designed for who has limited time, is already knowledgeable about Customer Experience & wants to validate, increase and frame existing knowledge, also to check readiness for the exam to become Certified Customer Experience Professional.
The 2-day-immersive is designed also for beginners and/or intermediate level who really want to take the time to review and apply the frameworks in more depth and with plenty of practice.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
How you can apply Design Thinking across the 6 CX Disciplines
- Broaden your CX Skills and knowledge about: Strategy; Customer Understanding; Design, Innovation & Improvement; Measurement; Governance; Culture
- Practice applying Design Thinking tools and mindsets to Customer Experience challenges
- Learn having fun and embed the essential Design Thinking mindsets in playful exercises
How to Connect and Grow as a CX Leader
- Connect with and learn from Customer Experience peers
- Make your personal CX Plan to drive business growth
- Get different insights from CX Best Practices & Human Centered Approaches
- Thrive as Professional & increase Happiness in business
How to become CCXP (Certified Customer Experience Professional)
- Understand Exam requirements and how to get prepared for it
- Do an exam test session using the CCXP Exam Simulator by Michael Bartlett
Prior to the masterclass, all participants will be sent an intake form exploring their current priorities, challenges and understanding of customer experience.
- Grounded: providing you with data and insights about the topic
- Empowered: theory with frameworks sharing and open questions
- Activated: learning by doing using Design Thinking tools and methodologies
- Blossoming: a recap in which we share key learning and actions to be taken
Rosaria Cirillo Louwman
Rosaria is a Customer Experience Expert, specialized in driving change using Net Promoter & Voice of Customer as the compass to move from data to insight to action to results. After having “walked the walk” for 13 years in Sales, E-commerce and Consumer Care at companies like Forrester, Stream, Adobe, and Philips, in 2013 she started Wow Now on a mission to inspire and empower companies to design and deliver WOW life-enriching customer experiences that contribute to everyone HAPPINESS! Most recently she published Yellow Goldfish, a book covering nine ways increasing H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S. in business can drive G.R.O.W.T.H., productivity and prosperity for everyone.
She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional & Authorized Resource Training Provider (CCXPART), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate.
More info on Linkedin
Marjolein van Eersel
She brings solid business expertise (16 years in marketing, sales, management, and innovation within a commercial corporate organization) and is now a freelance senior facilitator for THNK (School of Creative leadership) and Design Thinkers Academy. Participants of her workshops and training appreciate her positive, sparkling and
During the 2-day immersive Customer Experience Masterclass Marjolein’s mindsetters (experiential learning games derived from the applied improvisation field) will empower you to embed your learnings and drive change through empathic, open, creative and collaborative mindsets which represent the perfect complement to Customer Experience tools and instruments.
More info on Linkedin
An IBM Futurist, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) TEDx Speaker and Forbes Contributor, he has spoken at over 250 events. Stan has spoken on every inhabited continent, in over a dozen countries for Fortune 100 brands such as IBM, Target, ESPN, UPS, GlaxoSmithKline and Citi.
Prior to focusing on writing and speaking, Stan held leadership positions at IMG, adidas and the PGA. He also spent seven years as Chief Solutions Officer at Synergy, an award winning marketing agency. At Synergy, he helped create larger than life brand experiences for brands such as KFC, M&M’s, Walmart and Starbucks.
Stan received his BS in Marketing and Human Resources from Marist College, a JD/MBA from Villanova University and a certificate for Achieving Breakthrough Service from Harvard Business School. He is a faculty member on ANA’s School of Marketing and also serves as an adjunct instructor at Rutgers Business School.
He’s the author of eight books: Purple Goldfish, Green Goldfish, Golden Goldfish, Blue Goldfish, Purple Goldfish-Service Edition, Red Goldfish, Yellow Goldfish and Gray Goldfish. They all focus on the little ways to drive differentiation, increase loyalty, and promote positive word of mouth. He has spoken at over 200 events in 11 countries.
More info on his site
One word summary from participants to Rosaria Cirillo multiple in-company CX Masterclasses for Wolters Kluwer
“Rosaria’s ability to think along with her customer is amazing. Wow Now-workshops are inspiring, interactive and actionable. I always learn something from her”
Sigrid van Duffel, Customer Loyalty & Engagement Manager, Wolters Kluwer
(About multiple masterclasses and workshops run by Rosaria Cirillo, 2014-2018)
About Rosaria Cirillo H-CX Masterclass 2019
“Built on her extensive professional career with blue-chip players, Rosaria’s masterclass is structured, engaging and memorable. A fine balance between theory, the newest tools and inspiration in the right setting to share with other CX practitioners. A must for anyone looking to take CX to the next level.”
Rebecca Taylor, UX Strategist, MedTech and FinTech (Luscii Healthtech, ABN AMRO)
“Rosaria’s one-day masterclass was intense and inspiring. It was great to have a pressure-cooker-style condensed presentation of the CCXP theory enriched with real-life examples. For those who don’t have a lot of time but want to get a firm base of CX, this is a great way to spice up your knowledge and prepare you for the CCXP”
Eric Nijman, Founder & principal e-business consultant
“Not only is Rosaria’s experience in CX impressive, she also has the ability to energize and motivate while transferring her knowledge base to others with ease. Her industry examples showed us how companies are succeeding by being Human-Centric and contributing to happiness. Highly motivating!”
Lianne Bergeron, Customer Engamenent Manager
About Rosaria Cirillo & Nienke Bloem CX Masterclass, Class 2018
“Thanks to this masterclass I passed the CCXP exam with a score of 92%. This was only possible thanks to good class program and the enthusiasm of both trainers. I highly recommend it. Don’t doubt. Just do it!”
Daniel Bogaards CCXP, Customer Experience Manager Thomas Cook
“Very good masterclass! Size of the group is very pleasant, not too big which gave a lot of interaction. Very extensive and applicable content combined with good best practices.”
Erik Triepels CCXP, Customer Experience Manager DLL
“Very inspiring to follow this in-depth master class with a good group of experienced CX managers, and perfect preparation for the CCXP exam.”
Eveliene Olsthoorn CCXP, Managing Partner Customer Excellence bij IBC Change, former ING CX
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT CCXP EXAM
For the ones of you interested in taking the CCXP exam, please find below an update about the exam (announced in November 2018 by CXPA):
<<As of 1 December 2018, the number of questions on the CCXP exam will increase from 70 to 100 questions. With the increase in the total number of questions, the time to take the exam will also change – from two hours to three hours. Even though the total number of questions has increased, the passing score remains at 80%.>>
On the CXPA website you can find a dedicated page with a press release, a video interview, new exam resources, and a list of frequently asked questions about the updated exam. There you will also find the contact details of Adrienne Bryant, CCXP Program Director, in case you find that your questions have not been answered.
Other useful resource: 6 minutes video by Michael G. Bartlett, PMP, CCXP (Author of #CCXP Exam Simulator) sharing more about the exam update and the simulator
Since July 2017 CXPA has proudly expanded the list of new CCXP testing centers! There has been a major addition of locations, especially in Europe, with 1 exam center in Amsterdam, 4 in Germany, 3 in France and 2 in Italy!!! Check out the full new listing of centers here or start your application here.
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.