Customer Experience, NPS & Happiness Masterclasses
Rosaria Cirillo Louwman has a strong passion for learning and sharing her knowledge with others. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) & ART (Authorized Resource Trainer by CXPA), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate, and is currently pursuing the Master in Happiness Studies Academy from Tal Ben-Shahar.
- Customer Experience Masterclass covering the 6 CX Disciplines: 1. Strategy, 2. Customer Understanding, 3. Design, Innovation & Improvement, 4. Measurement, 5. Governance, 6. Culture. Available as “1-day Intensive” and “2-days Immersive“, as
in-companyclass or as a public class, at your office or at a location fully arranged by us. This class covers the 6 CX disciplines from the CXPA framework, to provide you knowledge, toolkit and support network for your CX profession challenges and to make you CCXP exam ready. Next open class dates are listed below. In-company classes on demand. Contact Rosaria for planning one (availability as of May 2019)
- Happiness Driven Growth & Yellow Goldfish Masterclass: covering the Why, What and How of increasing Happiness in Business as your competitive advantage, and the new path to growth, productivity, and prosperity, through creation and delivery of Yellow Goldfish, the little extra that businesses can do to increase Happiness for their customers, employees, and society. Based on the insights from our recently published book Yellow Goldfish.
- NPS Onboarding Masterclass: an in-company two days class, covering the 7 competencies required to design and deploy a successful NPS program: 1. Align; 2. Listen & Measure; 3. Understand; 4. Act & Fix; 5. Improve, Prevent & Innovate; 6. Communicate & Govern; 7. Deliver WOW, Engage & Activate.
- Customer Service Soft-Skills & Emotional Readiness: covering theory and exercises for your customer service management and team to understand the impact of emotions, to identify and respond to emotions, and to create a connection with your customers
To discuss and plan a dedicated in-company class, contact Rosaria directly. Next open class dates are listed below.
Open Masterclasses 2019 Dates and SIGN UP links
Our next open Masterclasses in 2019 will take place at wonderful Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam on the following dates:
MAYMonday 13 CX Masterclass: 1-day Intensive”, facilitated by CCXP-ART Rosaria Cirillo. Location: Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam Price: Early Bird price 595€ (till 30 days before
Contact Rosaria in case of questions or use links above or registration form below directly to book one of these dates.
If you wish to receive updates about the next courses sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about our next classes.
Register for 1-day Intensive CX Masterclass
CX Masterclass Agenda
Both 1-day intensive and 2-days immersive masterclasses cover all 6 CX disciplines. The difference is in the deepness the topics will be covered and in the time available for practical exercises to put in practice the theory. The 1 day will have theory and peer sharing but less exercises and intended more as a validation of your knowledge, crystallization of it into the CX framework and preparation for the exam; while in the two days each module covered in day 1 with theory and peer sharing is followed by a 30-45 minutes practical exercise where you learn by doing under the guidance of an extra facilitator, Design Thinker Marjolein van Erseel.
Both classes cover the following:
1. Six CX Competencies
- CX Strategy
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
- Experience Design, improvement and innovation
- Metric, Measurement & ROI
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organisational Adoption & Accountability
2. Role of the CX Professional
3. Personal CX Plan to drive business growth
4. CCXP Exam requirements and preparations. TEST exam on the exam simulator.
Yellow Goldfish – Happiness in Business Masterclass Agenda
This class will cover the Why & What (day 1) and How (day 2) of increasing Happiness in Business as your competitive advantage, through creation and delivery of Yellow Goldfish, the little extra business can do to increase Happiness for their customers, employees and society. It is based on the insights from our recently published book Yellow Goldfish and it will empower you to design, discover and deploy Yellow Goldfish in your organization.
More details Coming soon!
“Thanks to this masterclass I passed the CCXP exam with a score of 92%. This was only possible thanks to good class program and the enthusiasm of both trainers. I highly recommend it. Don’t doubt. Just do it!”
Daniel Bogaards CCXP, Customer Experience Manager Thomas Cook
“Very inspiring to follow this in-depth master class with a good group of experienced CX managers, and perfect preparation for the CCXP exam.”
Eveliene Olsthoorn CCXP, Managing Partner Customer Excellence bij IBC Change, former ING CX
“Rosaria’s ability to think along with her customer is amazing. Wow Now-workshops are inspiring, interactive and actionable. I always learn something from her”
Sigrid van Duffel, Customer Loyalty & Engagement Manager, Wolters Kluwer
“The CX masterclass is good preparation, insightful and frankly good fun. I recommend it to every experienced CX pro out there”
Jaap Wilms CCXP, Owner Wilmsenzo
“Very good masterclass! Size of the group is very pleasant, not too big which gave a lot of interaction. Very extensive and applicable content combined with good best practices.”
Erik Triepels CCXP, Customer Experience Manager DLL
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT CCXP EXAM
For the ones of you interested in taking the CCXP exam, please find below an update about the exam (announced in November 2018 by CXPA):
<<As of 1 December 2018, the number of questions on the CCXP exam will increase from 70 to 100 questions. With the increase in the total number of questions, the time to take the exam will also change – from two hours to three hours. Even though the total number of questions has increased, the passing score remains at 80%.>>
On the CXPA website you can find a dedicated page with a press release, a video interview, new exam resources, and a list of frequently asked questions about the updated exam. There you will also find the contact details of Adrienne Bryant, CCXP Program Director, in case you find that your questions have not been answered.
Other useful resource: 6 minutes video by Michael G. Bartlett, PMP, CCXP (Author of #CCXP Exam Simulator) sharing more about the exam update and the simulator
Since July 2017 CXPA has proudly expanded the list of new CCXP testing centers! There has been a major addition of locations, especially in Europe, with 1 exam center in Amsterdam, 4 in Germany, 3 in France and 2 in Italy!!! Check out the full new listing of centers here or start your application here
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.