Wow Now is committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors and service users.
This policy outlines how we process your personal data.
Your rights under European data protection law (GDPR) are:
- The right to information; we will provide you with the information we store about you in a clear and transparent way.
- The right to access; we will provide you with a copy of your data free of charge if you request it. This will not impact our services to you.
- You have the right to know how we process your data and what data we store.
- The right to rectification; we will amend incorrect data or complete any data held if you provide us with any additional information.
- The right to erasure; you have the right to ask for data to be deleted by withdrawing consent for consent-based processing, if storing data is no longer necessary.
- The right to restrict processing to only that which you consider essential.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
- The right to object to your personal data being used for research purposes.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to request that your data be transferred to another party in an easily transferable format (i.e. csv).
- The right to withdraw consent; if we process your data because of consent you have the right to withdraw that consent without prejudice.
- You have the right to complain to a legal or regulatory body about how Wow Now processes your data.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Wow Now and our service providers uses technologies including cookies and IP addresses. These may be used in analysing trends, administering the website, tracking user movements around the website and gathering demographic information. We may use services to analyse this information.
You have the right to change the cookie settings on the website.
Providing Your Personal Data to Others
Wow Now may disclose your personal data to professional advisers. This may be for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Wow Now may disclose your personal data to external contractors including administrators and accountants insofar as reasonably necessary for our organisation to run smoothly.
Wow Now may disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
International Hosting of Your Personal Data
All online tools Wow Now uses will, to the best of our knowledge be GDPR compliant. This includes any non-EU organisations, which will be compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Keeping Your Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We will retain your personal data for a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 7 years after our last communication, except where legal obligations state otherwise.
We will notify you if we think there has been a data breach that could lead to identity theft or a risk to your reputation.
Change to Processes
If a change to our processes (including a change in the technologies) is planned, we will perform a risk assessment. If there is a high risk to your data security, we will inform you before we make the change.
Exclusions to the Policy
These rights do not apply if there is a conflicting legal obligation or if the application of the right would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Changes to this Policy