Since Simplicity is one of the nine ways we found in which companies can contribute to happiness, we wanted to keep it as simple as possible for you to access all the information you find in the book without each of you having to re-type it. That’s why we compiled this page with a digital list of all the links we have in Yellow Goldfish in the addendum “Additional Inspiration And Recommended Reading” on page 258.
Listly Yellow Goldfish collection: www.list.ly/list/1nzZ-yellow-goldfish-project
Happy songs Spotify playlist: www.wownow.eu/YGMusicPlaylist
TEDx Talk Playlist
All the TEDx mentioned in this book and more related to Happiness are available in the YouTube list: www.wownow.eu/YGTedxHappiness
HAPPINESS DRIVEN GROWTH TRAILBLAZERS
Here just a small selection of trailblazers in each area. Do we miss any other key one? Let us know in the comments!
- One Billion Happy by Mo Gawdat: onebillionhappy.org/
- Action for Happiness actionforhappiness.org/
- B-Corporations bcorporation.net/
- The Good Cards thegoodcards.com
- BE by Luis Gallardo beit.world
- WOHASU™ happinesssummit.world
- Happiness Studies Academy happinessstudies.academy/
- Happy Start-up School thehappystartupschool.com
- Happy Brain Science happybrainscience.com/about/
- Good Think goodthinkinc.com
- Inner Mammal Institute InnerMammalInstitute.org
- NVC: Cara Crisler connectingcommunication.nl/ and Yoram Mosenzon connecting2life.net/en/
Advisory & Happiness Programs:
- Woohoo inc. Happiness at Work (Denmark) woohooinc.com/
- Happy Office (the Netherlands) happyoffice.nl/
- BIT Work Elite (Mexico) bitworkelite.com/
- Delivering Happiness deliveringhappiness.com/
Branding & Community:
- Friday (UK) Friday.work/
- Happy WE app from MultiplyHappiness B.V. (the Netherlands) multiplyhappiness.nl/
- Plasticity Labs (Canada) plasticitylabs.com/
- Deep Subconscious.ai (Canada) deepsubconscious.com/
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.