Customer Experience, NPS & Happiness Masterclasses
Rosaria Cirillo Louwman is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) & ART (Authorized Resource Trainer by CXPA), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate with a passion for learning and sharing her knowledge with others. Our training portfolio includes:
- CX Masterclass: a two days class covering the 6 CX disciplines from the CXPA framework, to provide you knowledge, toolkit and support network for your CX profession challenges and to make you CCXP exam ready. We have delivered this class 4 times as an open class and 6 times as in-company training. Next open class dates will be announced soon. In-company classes on demand. Contact Rosaria for planning one (availability as of Q4)
- NPS Onboarding Masterclass: an in-company two days class covering the 7 competencies areas required to get you started to design and deploy a successful NPS program
- Customer Service Soft-Skills and Emotional Readiness: a one day class for your customer service to understand, identify and respond to emotion and create a connection with your customers
- Yellow Goldfish Happiness Masterclass: coming in 2019 based on Yellow Goldfish Book
To discuss and plan a dedicated in-company class, contact Rosaria directly.
Our next open CX Masterclasses will take place in 2019 on the following dates:
- Thursday/Friday 7-8 February
- Thursday/Friday 28-29 March
- Thursday/Friday 23-24 May
Registrations will open in September. In meantime, you can contact Rosaria directly if interested.
If you wish to receive updates about the next courses sign up for our dedicated CX training newsletter and be the first to know about our next classes.
Since July 2017 CXPA has proudly expanded the list of new CCXP testing centers! There has been a major addition of locations, especially in Europe, with 1 exam center in Amsterdam, 4 in Germany, 3 in France and 2 in Italy!!! Check out the full new listing of centers here or start your application here
Two days of full immersion interactive learning covering the following:
1. Six CX Competencies reviewed in-depth
- Customer Strategy
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
- Experience Design, improvement and innovation
- Metric, Measurement & ROI
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organisational Adoption & Accountability
2. Role of the CX Professional
3. Personal CX Plan to drive business growth
4. CCXP Exam requirements and preparations
A glimpse of the CX Masterclass June 2017
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.