Customer Experience, NPS & Happiness Masterclasses
Rosaria Cirillo Louwman is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) & ART (Authorized Resource Trainer by CXPA), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate with a passion for learning and sharing her knowledge with others. Our training portfolio includes:
- CX Masterclass: a two days class covering the 6 CX disciplines from the CXPA framework, to provide you knowledge, toolkit and support network for your CX profession challenges and to make you CCXP exam ready. We have delivered this class 4 times as an open class and 6 times as in-company training. Next open class dates are listed below. In-company classes on demand. Contact Rosaria for planning one (availability as of Q1 2019)
- Yellow Goldfish Happiness Masterclass: coming in 2019 based on Yellow Goldfish Book. If you are interested, please let us know here.
- NPS Onboarding Masterclass: an in-company two days class covering the 7 competencies areas required to get you started to design and deploy a successful NPS program
- Customer Service Soft-Skills and Emotional Readiness: a one day class for your customer service to understand, identify and respond to emotion and create a connection with your customers
We are also exploring if there is enough interest for a 1-day-intensive “Customer Experience & CCXP exam readiness Masterclass”. For this reason, we would really appreciate if you could take 3 minutes to provide your feedback here.
To discuss and plan a dedicated in-company class, contact Rosaria directly.
Our next open 2-day CX Masterclasses in 2019 will take place at wonderful Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam on the following dates:
- Monday/Tuesday 1-2 April
- Thursday/Friday 23-24 May
- Thursday/Friday 20-21 June
- September & November 2019 dates TBC
Price: regular price 1595€ June (including food & overnight stay on day 1); early bird price 1495€ till 1 month before class date); CXPA member price 1450€
Contact Rosaria in case of questions or use the form below directly to book one of these dates.
If you wish to receive updates about the next courses sign up for our dedicated CX training newsletter and be the first to know about our next classes.
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT CCXP EXAM
For the ones of you interested in taking the CCXP exam, please find below an update about the exam (announced in November 2018 by CXPA):
<<As of 1 December 2018, the number of questions on the CCXP exam will increase from 70 to 100 questions. With the increase in the total number of questions, the time to take the exam will also change – from two hours to three hours. Even though the total number of questions has increased, the passing score remains at 80%.>>
On the CXPA website you can find a dedicated page with a press release, a video interview, new exam resources, and a list of frequently asked questions about the updated exam. There you will also find the contact details of Adrienne Bryant, CCXP Program Director, in case you find that your questions have not been answered.
Other useful resource: 6 minutes video by Michael G. Bartlett, PMP, CCXP (Author of #CCXP Exam Simulator) sharing more about the exam update and the simulator
Since July 2017 CXPA has proudly expanded the list of new CCXP testing centers! There has been a major addition of locations, especially in Europe, with 1 exam center in Amsterdam, 4 in Germany, 3 in France and 2 in Italy!!! Check out the full new listing of centers here or start your application here
Two days of full immersion interactive learning covering the following:
1. Six CX Competencies reviewed in-depth
- Customer Strategy
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
- Experience Design, improvement and innovation
- Metric, Measurement & ROI
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organisational Adoption & Accountability
2. Role of the CX Professional
3. Personal CX Plan to drive business growth
4. CCXP Exam requirements and preparations
A glimpse of the CX Masterclass June 2017
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.