Rosaria Cirillo Tedx talk about Happiness and Customer Experience
On May 7th 2016, I was honoured to have the chance to present at TedxTorvergataU, with the theme “New Models of Life. Resist the Usual. Be Unexpected”, a summary about why I believe that:
- Happiness is the next competitive advantage and it should be the goal of Customer Experience (instead of Loyalty),
- “Happiness Driven Growth” is the successor of “Customer Driven Growth”
- and “Happiness Contribution” the new needed measure to complement of CSAT (Customer Satisfaction score), CES (Customer Effort Score) & NPS (Net Promoter Score).
Over the next months, I will elaborate more on each of the points above in our blog and e-books.
In the meantime, you can find here:
- The VIDEO of the talk “Happiness-Driven-Growth: a new model of business which is life-enriching“: watch it here!
- Resources that supported and inspired our Tedx talk: see below
If the message resonates with you and you would like me to bring it directly within your company (i.e. during a Team Summit or other events), get in touch to discuss options.
After we shared the WHY of Happiness Driven Growth during TedxTorvergataU in May, in June we shared more about the HOW, with concrete and immediately actionable frameworks and best practices for retailers, during Hello Customer breakfast session in Amsterdam.
Are you wondering:
- Why does happiness matter as competitive advantage for your company growth?
- What is happiness from the customer point of view in an interaction with company?
- How can you use NPS to understand and improve the customer experience they are delivering?
- How can you use NPS to drive customer experience that maximise customers & employees happiness, hence loyalty, profit and growth?
- Which competencies can accelerate your CEXP journey?
Find out some of the answers given to these questions during Wow Now talk about “How to use Voice of Customer to become truly customer-centric and to achieve happiness driven growth”
Wow Now speaking engagements
Are you planning a conference or a company event where the audience would benefit from our expertise on Customer Experience? Get in touch with us for options and details.
Links to further reading on “Happiness Driven Growth”
You can read more about our Why and vision about Happiness and Customer Experience in our free NPS & CEXP Toolkit here.
Additional links and resources coming soon.
Resources that supported these talks
These are some of the courses I have done in the last year, that have supported both my personal growth and my business vision:
- Storytelling for change course by Acumen
- Daring Brave Semester by Brené Brown
- Non Violent Communication by Yoram Mosenzon
- Acting Class by Theodora Voutsa
- The Creativity Project Workshops by Eleonora Spagnuolo
These are the amazing coaches that have supported both my personal growth and the specific preparation for these talks:
- Business and personal coach: Amber Rahim
- Acting and presentation coach: Theodora Voutsa
- Tedx coaches: Tara Phillips of Cause & Affect Speeches and Maria Pastore
These are some of the articles read that supported and inspired my Tedx talk:
- Three Steps to an Amazing TEDx Talk by David Beckett
- 4 TED Talks to Help You Save Time and Get More Done at Work by Kim Lachance Shandrow
- Shawn Achor fantastic Tedx talk “The happy secret to better work“
Subscribe to get Wow Now drops in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration, tips, reviews and insights on
NPS, Customer Happiness and WOW Customer Experiences.
Not more than one monthly issue.